BEST RESPONSIVE WEB DESIGN SOLUTIONS
digimarktech is the world’s leading responsive web design solutions. A responsive design adjusts a website’s layout and fluidity like water to best display its content in different device sizes. Our designers create a mobile-friendly design that emphasises your professionalism with stylish graphics, simple navigation, and an integrated layout across all devices.
Why Do You Need Responsive Web Design? Mobile and tablet devices account for more than 50% of all online visitors.
Did you know that more people today prefer to use their smartphones and other portable devices to browse the internet, use social media, and conduct Google searches than computers?
As a result, the only way for your company to continue providing a consistent experience to its users is to have a responsive website that works well across all platforms and devices. We can assist you with your mobile responsive website requirement.
We at digimarktech, a responsive web design solution, provide high-quality web development and responsive website design services to assist businesses. Our website designs, themes, and layouts are mobile responsive, which means they will look the same across all devices and screen sizes.
You can hire our responsive website design services India and talented team of dedicated web development professionals for custom, responsive website development based on your specific needs and business objectives.
Why digimarktech is top leading responsive web design agency ?
Responsive vs Mobile-Friendly Websites: What's the Difference?
With a few minor exceptions, a responsive website and a mobile-friendly website are essentially the same. While a responsive website is designed to adapt to the needs of the device and the users, mobile web design services appear the same on mobile devices as they do on the website.
According to research, responsive web design engages more customers for your business.
Here are some of the reasons you might need to hire a dedicated developer
- More than 70% of total search queries are now coming from mobile devices. Let’s look at some more interesting statistics and advantages of mobile responsive designs.
- Mobile devices now account for 60% of all internet users.
- 90% of users prefer to access their favourite websites via mobile device.
- If a website/page is not mobile-friendly, 40% of users will immediately close it.
- Responsive websites automatically adjust to any size device.
- Having a single website for mobile and desktop devices improves SEO results.
- Google and other search engines prefer mobile-friendly websites.
- Specific mobile features to personalize mobile user experience.